UMTC as an organization provides advisory services for the entire project life cycle, i.e., from conceptualization, planning and design to implementation, operation and maintenance of urban transport projects.
We are committed towards delivering efficient and sustainable solutions to our clients through policy formulation, planning and designing in the form of accessibility and mobility solutions, such as mobility plans, transit-oriented development (TOD) plans, public transport plans for city bus services, bus rapid transit (BRT) systems, monorails, metro systems and inland waterways. We provide implementation and hand-holding support, along with capacity building services, to various authorities and ULBs engaged in providing urban transport services. Additionally, UMTC engages in managing outsourced transport operations.
Key Focus Areas:
We are committed to improving the urban mass transport infrastructure across cities, both nationally and internationally.
we are a strong team of talented individuals across all age groups with relevant qualifications and experience.Our teams comprises -
- Transport Planners and Traffic engineers
- Urban Planners & Designers
- Public Transport Operations and Management experts
- Civil Engineers & Architects
- Intelligent transport systems (ITS) experts
- Logistics and Bus Operations experts
- Railways experts
- Parking Management experts
- Financial Analysts & PPP experts
- Policy Planning and Reforms experts
- Project Management & Supervision experts
- Capacity Building experts
To support the core team, UMTC also (as and when required) draws upon the expertise from various academic and industry partners, both national and international.