Note : Presently, we are shortlisting the profiles of Sr Technical positon at VP/SVP grade in Delhi/NCR as per the Job Description provided hereunder. Whenever the vacancy for the senior position is finalized, we shall give due preference to the profiles which we receive from the candidates based on the JD given below.
Reporting to: Managing Director
Job Description & Key Focus Areas :
- Lead, co-ordinate and supervise the technical consultancy team for delivering the projects in a timely manner in Transport planning, Transport engineering etc
- Review and formulate various reports on Transport planning/Transportation Engineering
- Lead team for Demand forecasting and development of strategies for Road network improvement and Public Transport planning
- Preparation of institutional framework for implementation of projects
- Client management at all levels
- Supervise project management consultant work being carried out by SubConsultants.
- Supervising documentation carried out Sub-Consultants
- Planning for project implementation as per contractual arrangement with Clients
- Realization of project delivery payments from the Clients
Specific Demands on the job:
- Job would demand regular travel for project delivery, project development
- Given the job profile, relevant qualifications, experience and aptitude is important.
- In terms of qualifications, the candidate should be a Post-Graduate in Transport Planning/Transportation Engineering
Post Qualification Experience:
- Atleast 20 years for Vice President grade and 25 years for Sr. Vice President grade respectively in areas of transport planning (advisory) with a focus on supervision/implementation/management of schemes/projects, project deliveries, business development etc.
- Transport Planning with expertise in:
- Non-motorised transport
- City Bus Services (CBS) including Electric vehicles
- Bus Rapid Transit System (BRTS)
- Rail based Transit System (RRTS)
- Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS)
- Comprehensive Mobility Plan (CMP) / Comprehensive Traffic and Transport studies
- Traffic Engineering
- Transit oriented Development
- Knowledge of Transport Demand Modelling (Transport related softwares i.e. VISSIM, VISUM, Cube)
- Well versed with Report writing and making power point presentations
- Knowledge of government policies and framework related to development and social welfare programmes
- Experience of handling project relationships across multi-variate agencies.
- Ability to supervise outsourced work through agencies and quality management of outputs
- Ability to work across domains and grasp domain essentials within a short time to be able to deliver projects
- Knowledge of Financial Modelling in transport sector would be an added qualification