Reporting to: Vice President
Key Aspects of the job :
(1) Business Development and Proposals Management:
- Coordinating all activities of the business development team etc in Urban transport sector.
- Liasioning with central and state government entities, local bodies, municipal corporations, international agencies, etc and develop Client relationship.
- Regular Interactions with Domestic and International partners/ associates/ firms/ consultants.
- Prepare Project Description Sheet, CVs, approach & methodology and all related documentation.
- Preparation and submission of Bids/Proposals.
- Follow up on Bids/Proposals submitted.
- Preparation of tender response, vendor alignment, costing estimates, cross functional coordination, engagement with clients etc.
Preparation of Business Development related communication including corporate brochures, newsletters, overall Development and maintenance of Company’s Website, etc
Specific Demands on the job:
- Extended work hours, if required
- Compilation of information on demand
- Client Interactions, attending pre-bid meetings and follow-up for payment recoveries
Particulars of the Candidate required:
Academic Qualifications: Masters in Transportation Planning/ MBA in Infrastructure / International Business / PGDM
Post Qualification Experience: 8 to 10 years
Knowledge Essential /Specific Skills:
- Good exposure & understanding of BD activities (Active & Passive)
- Research/Market scan, Business Strategy
- Bid Process Management
- Financial & Analytical skills
- Evaluate contract documents and implications
- Good communication skills including preparation of in-house reports
- Ability to network & Good in Client Interaction
- Good Presentation skills