UMTC as an organization provides advisory services for the entire project life cycle ,i.e., from conceptualization, planning and design to implementation, operation and maintenance of urban transport projects.
We are committed towards delivering efficient and sustainable solutions to our clients through policy formulation, planning and designing accessibility and mobility solutions, such as mobility plans, transit-oriented development (TOD) plans, public transport plans for city bus services, bus rapid transit (BRT) systems, monorails, metro systems and inland waterways. We provide implementation and hand-holding support, along with capacity building services, to various authorities and ULBs engaged in providing urban transport services. Additionally, UMTC engages in managing outsourced transport operations.
Key Focus Areas:
We are committed to improving the urban mass transport infrastructure across cities, both nationally and internationally.
Our core team comprises the best in the industry with expertise in assisting ULBs and state governments in:
- Transport planning and traffic engineering
- Urban development and land use planning
- Public transport improvement
- Intelligent transport systems (ITS)
- Logistics and bus operations
- Railways and civil engineering
- Parking management
- Project management consultancy
- Architecture and engineering services
- Technical and financial analysis
- Policy planning and reforms
- Capacity building
To support the core team, UMTC draws upon the expertise from various academic and industry partners, both national and international, with whom we have knowledge and resource sharing agreements.